Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of the Edwin Clark University, ECU, has commenced sales of the Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
In lieu of this, the management invites interested and eligible candidates to apply for admission into its Degree Programmes by taking the Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Aquaculture & Fisheries
- Forestry & Wildlife
- Hotel Management & Tourism
Faculty of Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
Faculty of Hum, Soc & Mgt Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & International Studies
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Law
- LL.B Law
Requirements to take the Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
◼Candidates must have sat for the 2019 UTME Examination and must meet up with the official minimum admission cut off mark.
◼ Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes to include English Language and other related subjects at the level of GCE, NECO, SSCE, WASCE as specified by JAMB, Faculty and Department with the maximum of 2 sittings.
◼ Candidates can use awaiting results.
◼ Direct Entry candidates must have any of the listed qualifications:
▪ JUPEB/GCE advanced level passes in relevant subjects.
▪ OND/NCE with minimum grade of lower credit or equivalents.
▪ All Direct Entry candidates must meet up with the ‘O’ level requirements.
▪ Candidates awaiting results may apply.
How to take the Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
◼ Candidates are to visit this link 🔗 here (Admission Portal) to commence their application .
◼ Fill the Admission Application Form
◼ All forms that are duly completed are to be submitted alongside:
▪ Two passport photographs,
▪ Photocopies of JAMB score slip (for 100 level programme only),
▪ ‘O’ level results,
▪ Credentials for direct entry, and
▪ Screening/documentation fee payments teller of N2,000
◼ The N2,000 can be paid into any of these banks:
Account Name: Edwin Clark University
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc
Account No: 1014022279
Bank Name: UBA
Account No: 1018657909
Bank Name: GTBank
Account No: 0171183354
We Wish You good Luck in Applying for the Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.