Edo University Post UTME Form [FORM IS FREE] for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out [UTME & DE] | Follow These Steps to Apply
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of the Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) has commenced sales of the Edo University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
In lieu of this, the management invites interested and eligible candidates to apply for admission into its Degree courses by taking the Edo University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Available Degree Courses on the Edo University Post UTME Form.
Requirements to take the Edo University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
◼ UTME CANDIDATES
▪ Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
▪ Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at:
▪ All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
▪ Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
▪ All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
Interested candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
◼ DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2019 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
▪ A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year Degree programmes.
Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
▪ The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
▪ In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/ JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
▪ Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
How Much is the Edo University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session ?
The cost of the Edo University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Nothing! Application form is currently free, apply today!!!
How to take the Edo University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
APPLICATION FEE :
Application for 2019/2020 Admission on the school website : www.edouniversity.edu.ng is currently free of charge.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES:
All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
(i). Edo University On-line application print out
(ii). 2019 UTME result slip
(iii). O’ Level result
(iv). Birth certificate or affidavit
Deadline to take the Edo University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
The deadline to take the Edo State University Post UTME form is yet to be specified.
For supports: Contact: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915.
We Wish You good Luck in Applying for the Edo University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.