EBSU Post UTME & DE Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Ebonyi State University, EBSU has state that the institution will not conduct Post UTME Examination during the 2019/2020 academic session.
In lieu of this, the management has stated that the Admission Exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing system (CAPS).
RELATED:- Course Offered In EBSU
General Requirements for Admission Into EBSU.
1. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved that first choice Admission Exercise would be conducted from 21st August to 16th November, 2019 while second choice admission will be conducted from 17th November, 2019 to 15th February, 2020.
2. Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes to include English Language and other related subjects at the level of GCE, NECO, SSCE, WASCE with maximum of 2 sittings.
3. EBSU will not conduct Post UTME Examination in 2019/2020 admission exercise.
4. Admission/Registration of candidates into undergraduate programmes of Faculty of Law and Medicine/Anatomy respectively shall continue to be based on possession of all relevant O’level entry requirements at one sitting.
5. There shall be no consideration for admission of all candidates (successful pre-degree graduands inclusive) into undergraduate programmes without evidence of:
6. The NUC approved admission carrying capacity for EBSU remains 5117
7. There shall be no admission of candidates into undergraduate programmes on Awaiting Result basis. For avoidance of doubt, no candidate who fails to present ready qualifying statement of result or certificate as evidence of fulfilment of prescribed entry requirements for admission through UTME or Direct Entry
8. In addition to other stipulated criteria for supplementary admission, no successful pre-degree graduate without a minimum UTME score of 170 shall be considered for admission.
9. No candidate with an average score of less than each of the Faculty’s cut-off marks as in three(3) below, shall be considered for admission.
10. Pre-Degree graduates or candidates who neither put EBSU as first nor second choice University shall not be considered for admission except JAMB permits of it.
11. Direct Entry admission shall continue to take 10% of EBSU total quota.
12. Direct Entry admission seekers whose O’level result are not screened online may not be considered for admission.
13. A minimum of OND/OD Upper Credit shall continue to form basic criteria for Direct Entry admission into EBSU programmes.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.