Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME [Full-time] Form 2019/2020 is Out | How to Apply & Eligibility – Registration Starts Today!
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON Delta State Polytechnic, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON Delta State Polytechnic POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro has commenced its Post UTME Full time Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
In lieu of this, the management invites interested and eligible candidates who scored 140 and above and choose Delta State Polytechnic as their first or second choice to apply for admission by taking its Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Eligibility for Delta State Post UTME Screening .
1. All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 140 and above in the UTME for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Steps To Apply For Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME
1. The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
3. Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
4. An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
5. All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into various programmes of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 27th – Saturday, 28th September, 2019.
NB: Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for the Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.