DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Delta State University, DELSU has commences sales of its Postgraduate Admission form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites suitable qualified candidates to apply to its Postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic session by taking it Postgraduate Admission form which has commence on April 02, 2019 to July 31, 2019.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Admission Requirements for DELSU Postgraduate Programme
1. Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a degree or its equivalent from a Senate- recognized institution. They must have also obtained at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB at not more than two sittings. Pass in English or Mathematics is not acceptable. Also, ACE and TC II are not acceptable. (No equivalent to WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB). Please note that there will be no waiver for anybody seeking admission into any of the programmes.
2. A candidate applying for Ph.D. in any programme must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall.
3. Candidates applying for academic Master Degree (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A. and LL.M.)must be holders of bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate.
4. Candidates applying for professional Master Degree must be holders of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit from a Senate-recognized polytechnic.
5. Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or a HND (Lower Credit) recognized by Senate.
6. Candidates for Masters and Ph.D programmes would be required to write a qualifying examination on Saturday, September 7, 2019.
How to Apply for DELSU Postgraduate Admission.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com and complete DELSU 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission Form.
Candidates are to generate an application virtual pin of N31.000.00 (thirty-one thousand naira) only. Payment should be made at any of the following designated banks:
Documents Required for Submission
All Applicants must submit photocopies of the following documents:
WASC; NECO; GCE or NABTEB Certificate (not TC II)
Candidates should submit the hard copies of their applications along with other relevant documents to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, Delta State University, Abraka personally or through courier services on or before August 23, 2019.
List of those offered provisional admission into any programme will be published in the Postgraduate School at Abraka Campus. Screening of provisionally admitted candidates and payment of fees will commence immediately thereafter and end on Monday, September 30, 2019.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.