DELSU Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Delta State University, DELSU has commences sales of its Post UTME form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites suitable qualified candidates that choose DELSU as their first choice and, scored 170 and above that the sales of its Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will commenced on 8th July, 2019 to 31st July, 2019.
Candidates Eligible to take DELSU Post UTME FormCandidates who choose DELSU as their first choice and score 170 and above are eligible to take the form.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
How to Apply For DELSU Post UTME Form
1. Eligible Candidates are to visit DELSU portal www.delsuonline.com
2. Click Apply for Admission, select screening exercise and click apply
3. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number.
4. Submit the form and generate PIN
5. Visit any of the specified banks for payment of 2,000 or Pay online
6. After payment return back to www.delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
1. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
2. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.3. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue. 4. Candidates are expected to come to the screening with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate, 5. Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
DELSU Screening Date for the Post UTME Screening exercise
The date for screening is from 5th August, 2019 to 8th August, 2019. The venue for the screening is at Site III, Abraka Campus.
If you still have any question regarding the DELSU 2019/2020 Post UTME, Please feel free to send a text message to the following numbers:
Or visit the University website www.delsu.edu.ng
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for DELSU Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.