Crescent University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out [UTME & DE] | Follow These Steps to Apply
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of the Crescent University, Abeokuta, CUAB,has commenced sales of the Crescent University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
In lieu of this, the management invites interested and eligible candidates to apply for admission into its Degree courses by taking the Crescent University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Available Degree Courses on the Crescent University Post UTME Form and Years of Duration.1. Computer Science 5
2. Computer Science/Economics 5
3. Computer Science/Statistics 5
4. Information Technology 5
5. Accounting 4
6. Banking and Finance 4
7. Business Administration 4
8. Economics with Operation Research 4
9. Political Science and International Relations 4
10. Mass Communication 4
11. Islamic Studies 4
12. Fisheries and Aquaculture 5
13. Microbiology 4
14. Biochemistry 4
15. Chemistry 4
16. Mathematics 4
17. Physics 4
18. Property and Commercial Law 5
19. Jurisprudence and International Law 5
20. Islamic Law 5
21. Architecture 4
22. Estate Management 5
23. Environmental and Water Resources 5
24. Urban and Regional Planning 5
Requirements to take the Crescent University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
◼ UTME CANDIDATES
▪ The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
▪ Candidates awaiting results may apply.
▪ All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
▪ Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
i. Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
ii. Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
iii. Participate in the screening exercise.
▪ All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
▪ Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
◼ DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
▪ NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
▪ Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
▪ The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
▪ In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level.
▪ HND with lower credit from recognizedinstitutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
▪ Pass interview conducted by the University.
How Much is the Crescent University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session ?
The cost of the Crescent University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Seven Thousand and Three Hundred Naira only (₦7,300) only.
How to take the Crescent University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
📛 Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
📛 Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
📛 Then log in with your email or application number.
📛 Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
📛 NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
📛 After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
📛 If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
📛 Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
▪ 12 passport photographs,
▪ Photocopy of birth certificate,
▪ Letter of identification from your Local Government,
▪ 2 Reference letters and credentials.
Deadline to take the Crescent University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
The deadline to take the Crescent Post UTME form is yet to be specified.
For supports: Contact: 08027814584, 08030644731, 0803 803 5400.
We Wish You good Luck in Applying for the Crescent University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.