Atiba University Oyo Post UTME / DE Form 2019/2020 is out | How to Apply & Eligibility – Registration Starts Today!
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON Atiba University Oyo, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON Atiba University Oyo POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Atiba University Oyo has commenced the sales of its Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu to this, the management invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into any of it academic Programmes by purchasing Atiba University Post UTME / DE Form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
See This===>> List Of School That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms
Atiba University Post UTME / DE Eligibility
a. Candidates with JAMB Score of 140 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to apply for the Post UTME Form.
b. Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
c. Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September 2019.
d. Direct Entry candidates must possess GCE A’ level, ND,NCE, RN,ATS, JUPEB or IJMB in addition to O’level requirements of the proposed course of study
How to Apply for Atiba University Post UTME / DE Form
Candidates are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting The Post UTME Portal
Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
Atiba University Liaison Office
1. Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477, 08091253333
3. Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State. Tel.08023599731, 08034446599
4. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
5. Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
6. Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
7. Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
8. Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
9. Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033, 08111051396
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for Atiba University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.