Atiba University Oyo Jupeb Admission Form 2019/2020 is out | How to Apply & Eligibility – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Atiba University Oyo has commenced the sales of its Jupeb Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examination body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in the Universities and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 level in Nigerian and partnering Foreign Universities.
Atiba University is one of the partnering Universities for JUPEB. The University trains candidates for JUPEB examination and successful candidates will be eligible for Direct Entry admission (200 level) into Atiba University and other participating Universities through Jamb.
See This===>> List Of School That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms
Atiba University Jupeb Admission Eligibility
a. Applicants must possess credits in at least five relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
b. Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study at the University
How to Apply for Atiba University Jupeb Admission Form
Once you meet our admission requirements you can proceed to the University Portal
Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres upon payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only into the following University accounts:-
Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
Atiba University Liaison Office
1. Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477, 08091253333
3. Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State. Tel.08023599731, 08034446599
4. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
5. Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
6. Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
7. Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
8. Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
9. Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033, 08111051396
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for Atiba University Jupeb Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.