Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is Out | How to Apply & Eligibility
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Akanu ibiam Federal Polytechnic has commenced sales of it Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
In lieu of this, the management invites interested and eligible candidates who scored 120 above to apply for admission by taking its Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session. The sales of the Post UTME Form has commenced on 3rd July to 31st August, 2019.
Steps to apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post Utme Form
1. Interested candidates should log on to School Portal
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment of 2,000 for the form using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Documents needed for the Screening
The following documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s).
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.