ADSU First Batch Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that the Management of Adamawa State University, ADSU has released the first batch admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
ADSU first batch Admission list has been uploaded online both UTME and D.E candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise can now check their admission status by following the steps below.
How to Check ADSU Admission Status on Jamb Portal
1. Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ or Click on Access my CAPS to access your ADSU admission status.
6. If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”If you are offered admission click on ACCEPT to accept the offer.
Documents Needed for Clearance
Admitted candidates should get these documents cause they might need it for clearance.1. Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
2. Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
3. Four (4) passport size photographs
4. Original UTME/DE slip
5. Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
6. Copy of UTME/DE slip, Diploma/NCE result
7. Original receipt of screening fee
We Congratulate all the newly admitted candidates.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.